25 Things About Me
1. I am in awe of selflessness, musical talent, people who do it for the love and not the money, inventors and pioneers.
2. I will not go to bed without a clean kitchen, nor do I like to start the day without a made bed.
3. I looked like a Mafia Princess at my wedding. My husband looked like he was fifteen.
4. I think that everyone should take responsibility for what they say, what they do, and how they act.
5. I am totally turned on by good-looking men in uniform. Except mailmen.
6. I was a cheerleader in grade school, high school and college.
7. I was a competitive gymnast until I was 12. I can still do a back-handspring, but it’s not so pretty anymore.
8. I graduated from the third college I attended.
9. I believe that great sex can make all the difference.
10. I am not embarrassed by my big hair.
11. I sucked my thumb until I was 9.
12. I often time myself after I eat asparagus to see how long it takes for my pee to smell funny. I think that the phenomenon is absolutely hilarious and it never gets old.
13. I say “idiot” and “dammit” more times a day than I probably should.
14. Nine times out of ten, I’d rather stay in than go out.
15. I was born in California but I grew up on the East Coast. I am raising my family down South.
16. I think that holding a grudge will damage your body on the inside.
17. I learned how to drive stick shift on a very expensive Porche as a valet parking attendant at the Atlantic City Race Course. I am very sorry, Owner of That Porsche.
18. I worked an assortment of jobs during high school and college. I made donuts, washed expensive yachts, sold vacuum cleaners, and served as a live-in-maid at fancy beach house.
19. I can think of no better place to grow up than on Chelsea Road.
20. I have assigned myself the job of protector of the people I love. The only exception is my husband, whom I always trust to protect me.
21. I think that my husband and I were destined to meet and be together forever. That is mostly a blessing but sometimes a curse.
22. There have been people throughout my life who have affected me in more ways than I can count. Many of them I do not see on a regular basis, but I think of them often.
23. I am permanently scarred from watching horror movies as a kid.
24. My children make me experience every emotion I can think of on a daily basis and I know my life is so much richer for it.
25. I truly think I am the luckiest person on the planet and I am grateful evermore.
Bravo Stacy! Looking forward to reading much more! xo
I love reading your blog!! I couldn’t agree more with #19 ~ Chelsea Road was the best!!
I am sorry to say that until our kids were in the same class I didn’t know you. What’s even worse we’ve lived on the same street for years :(… I am sooo glad we FINALLY met and there is someone else I can talk to about the joys and pains :) of raising lots of kiddies!! Can’t wait to read more!
Just stumbled upon your blog … have read a few posts … and I’m loving what I’m reading! BTW, #12 and #17 cracked me up!
Clicked on your link from FB and it was great! I have been doing The 30 Day SHRED from Jillian and it rocks and only 20 minutes a day for 30 days. Kara started it a few weeks back and has already lost 10 lbs.
Stacy I love your blog, even for to take the time to bring my Diccionary for some words i need to reserch to understad the phrase, I usually get lazy about reading something in Englis but your blog always give me time to stop, think and reflect.
Spanish is my first languaje, thanks for brite our day.
Great list. I agree. Men in uniform are hot.