25 Things About Me
1. I am in awe of selflessness, musical talent, people who do it for the love and not the money, inventors and pioneers.
2. I will not go to bed without a clean kitchen, nor do I like to start the day without a made bed.
3. I looked like a Mafia Princess at my wedding. My husband looked like he was fifteen.
4. I think that everyone should take responsibility for what they say, what they do, and how they act.
5. I am totally turned on by good-looking men in uniform. Except mailmen.
6. I was a cheerleader in grade school, high school and college.
7. I was a competitive gymnast until I was 12. I can still do a back-handspring, but it’s not so pretty anymore.
8. I graduated from the third college I attended.
9. I believe that great sex can make all the difference.
10. I am not embarrassed by my big hair.
11. I sucked my thumb until I was 9.
12. I often time myself after I eat asparagus to see how long it takes for my pee to smell funny. I think that the phenomenon is absolutely hilarious and it never gets old.
13. I say “idiot” and “dammit” more times a day than I probably should.
14. Nine times out of ten, I’d rather stay in than go out.
15. I was born in California but I grew up on the East Coast. I am raising my family down South.
16. I think that holding a grudge will damage your body on the inside.
17. I learned how to drive stick shift on a very expensive Porche as a valet parking attendant at the Atlantic City Race Course. I am very sorry, Owner of That Porsche.
18. I worked an assortment of jobs during high school and college. I made donuts, washed expensive yachts, sold vacuum cleaners, and served as a live-in-maid at fancy beach house.
19. I can think of no better place to grow up than on Chelsea Road.
20. I have assigned myself the job of protector of the people I love. The only exception is my husband, whom I always trust to protect me.
21. I think that my husband and I were destined to meet and be together forever. That is mostly a blessing but sometimes a curse.
22. There have been people throughout my life who have affected me in more ways than I can count. Many of them I do not see on a regular basis, but I think of them often.
23. I am permanently scarred from watching horror movies as a kid.
24. My children make me experience every emotion I can think of on a daily basis and I know my life is so much richer for it.
25. I truly think I am the luckiest person on the planet and I am grateful evermore.